Thursday, November 5, 2009

Days 58 and 59: 365. Green Bay Photographer


It's been over a week since my last post and I don't have another weekly post to show. That's my bad, but it has been a busy week. We have our annual student show that I was preparing work for, and it's just been hectic.

I don't believe in excuses though, so I apologize. That being said, I am going back to daily shoots for my Project 365. Weekly is a bit easier, but it also doesn't challenge me to actually do the shooting, so I am going back to the daily format. Since I have been having massive internet problems lately I am posting for yesterday and today.

Enter my friend Paul Haan. He's been one of my closest friends since I was about 4 years old. Yup. This image was fun to edit (insert sarcasm here), the comp'ing was really quite difficult, but I like the final result. Lemme know what you think, I'd like some feedback!

Photobucket


We rocked the interstate!

And now for a new project (Day 59). I finished pretty quickly, but it's kind of a riot and I wanted to post it right away.
In the spirit of silliness and my love for monsters and macabre, I present to you...

The Lonely Man, by Adam Koenig

The Lonely Man



The Lonely Man



The Lonely Man



The Lonely Man



stick,figure,macabre,story,suitcase