Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 66: 365. Art: Green Bay Photographer

So tonight was the opening reception for the 37th Annual Student Juried Exhibition on campus. The show was overall quite amazing, and there were some cool awards given out. I myself got a couple of works entered in the show, including one of my self portraits, and one of my diptychs.

Awesomely enough,
the diptych, Untitled, 1: Vast
was chosen to recieve the Lawton Award for Excellence in 2D. Pretty frikking sweet, now I can call myself an award-winning photographer. Thanks so much for checking out my blog, I wouldn't be anywhere without my wonderful supporters!
On another note, my friend Kayla Bauer also got an award, the AVD (arts and visual design) award. Check out her blog here, she's got some really wonderful work going on!



self-portrait,seamless,white,chair,rumpled,vintage,blue
Untitled Self-portrait #7. ©Adam Koenig 2009.

My self-portrait that got into the show.



Award Winning Photo

1 comment:

writetoremember said...

i love how even the photo of you with your photo looks awesome.