Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mamiya Super 23 for sale!

Hey everyone.
So, unfortunately, the time has come for me to once again try to sell my wonderful medium format camera. I put a lot into it, but just don't have the time anymore. It's a frikkin sweet camera, just needs a little work and some time.
It's the same camera model that my favorite photographer William Eggleston used, hence part of the reason I bought it. I have two backs with it, as well as the ground glass back and a non-functioning lens. The 6x9 back was always broken even when I purchased the camera. The lense worked for a while, but now the shutter is jammed. It probably just needs some love, but I have to wait until the future to own my own medium format. I at least have one to borrow one right now.
I just need cash to save up for starting the business. Take a look at the pics, and the auction! Spread the word, these things are extremely hard to find these days.

Auction!


mamiya,super 23,press camera,medium,format,package,camera,film,black


mamiya,press camera,medium,format,camera,film,black,super 23


6x9,back,film,mamiya super 23,as is,broken


ground glass,back


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: