Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It rained on our parade: Manitowoc Photographer

My wife and I ventured out to the Manitowoc parade tonight, and it rained. Yup, rained all night. We were cold, (mostly cuz of the wetness), and kinda bored. The floats were really spaced out, some as much as four whole blocks from each other, and almost none had any music.

However, we did manage to have a splendid time anyways! I shot in B&W as we got some coffee at Beerntsen's Confectionery, and walked around downtown Manitowoc. It was actually a blast, and we had fun taking some goofy photos, as I hope you can see (=

Enjoy the silliness, and have an awesome Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful for so much, including the fact that I have ten whole followers! So cool to know some people actually care about my work. I'm thankful for a loving God, a beautiful wife, awesome family and so much more. Life can suck, it really can, but I do believe as long as we remember the good things we've been blessed with, that we can never lose our hope.


Have a blessed weekend!
Photobucket



Photobucket



alicia



funny,face,beerensteins,adam,koenig



adam,koenig,beerensteins,coffee,chewing



manitowoc,parade,beerensteins,alicia,night,chocolate,candy


manitowoc,parade,glow,sticks,night,vendor



parade,alicia,alicia,manitowoc,koenig,bokeh,D90,night



parade,lights,manitowoc,blurry,bokeh,D90,night

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Boo... it got me sick