Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Days 63 and 64: 365. Green Bay Photographer


So for this week, I am starting with some wildly different images. I worry a little that my blog is too disparate, that I am shooting too many different subjects, but I am working with it,

experiment

try new things
kill routine

these are things I strive for, and not that shooting many different images constitutes that, but this project 365 really is an experiment. To test myself, and give me, and you a way to see how my style evolves.

so, in order to organize better, I think I will work on keeping some common words in each title, so that blogs are searchable by subject. I gotta brainstorm some subject words yet, but if you have any ideas let me know!



walmart,night,parking lot

Always Low Prices. ©Adam Koenig 2009

Green Bay's east side Wal-mart at night. I had to run and get some groceries, and this image just struck me.



rabbit,rex,layla,pet

And our rabbit, Layla. I know, it's just a pet photo, but I worked at this one. There's more I'd like to do, but I wanted to give the little celebrity a break from the flash. She's still cute though.

No comments: