Friday, March 19, 2010

Kate and Brian! Green Bay Wedding Photographer.

I always have fun shooting weddings and this one was no exception. Kate and Brian were great to work with and it was awesome to see them together. Congratulations guys!



wedding,kate,brian,furst,DePere


wedding,kate,brian,furst,DePere


wedding,kate,brian,furst,DePere


wedding,kate,brian,furst,DePere


wedding,kate,brian,furst,DePere


wedding,kate,brian,furst,DePere


wedding,kate,brian,furst,DePere


wedding,kate,brian,furst,DePere

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice work adam I'm loving the first two :) See you soon for the wedding in april!

Kayla Bauer Photography said...

It certainly looks like you have a good time and you must take hundreds of images at each event. It might be the school monitor but I think the black and white ones seem a little grey and a couple of the color ones seem off in their color. And I'm just curious since it looks like you shoot so many, is it hard to edit it down to the number that you think are really good photos?

I'm glad to hear that you like shooting weddings...and that you're not just doing it for the money. Much better for you and the people getting the images. I don't think I could ever do it...and be happy anyway.