Monday, October 26, 2009

Week 7: Project 365

Here's week 7 of my project 365. Lots of fun stuff happened this week! Check it out, and check back soon, for some really awesome engagement photos!


Photobucket


I was given a feature shot with Dr. Gallistel at Bellin children's clinic in Green Bay for my internship. Fun shoot, she was really great to work with!


Photobucket


Kate and Brian, engagement photos. Super awesome couple! I'll be posting the rest later this week
.


Photobucket


At Coldstone Creamery.


Photobucket


New art I'm working with. Monsters in suitcases biting people's heads off.


Photobucket


Like I said...


Photobucket


I attended a workshop this past sunday with the amazing
David Jackson! We did some model shooting, and this is the best one I shot.


Photobucket

My copper plates for the prints I will be working on (and posting pictures of).


Photobucket

My printmaking work station.

No comments: