Monday, October 19, 2009

Week 6

Here's week six of my project 365. It's a bit convoluted, but that's how my weeks are (= Enjoy, and check back tomorrow for the full set of Eric and Julie's family pics!


Phuture Phoenix is a program bringing loads of 5th graders to UWGB to learn about the importance of college.

First Lady (WI) Jessica Doyle with a group of the kids in our Lawton Gallery.

Eric, Julie and Harmony Lightbody. Check out tomorrow's post for more, and ones with their little boy Noah!


The Alumni Wine & Cheese dinner. Held annually at the campus golf course. This was a blast, and no, I don't know the story behind the mouse costume.

I participated in a photo scavenger hunt for Intervarsity Christian Fellowship. It was awesome, this is our photo on Breakup Bridge.

The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

2 comments:

lightboe@uwgb.edu said...

Dude, I just got into explosions in the sky and ordered their CD off iTunes. Amazing stuff. Thanks for the incredible pics. Mad crazy skill.

pH said...

explosions on vinyl=me mega jealous